Get your business found on Google! Everything you need to know about your business profile.
Let's talk about your business profile and why you should be verifying and updating. Come learn about some new features. Google is the premier search engine and site to maintain a presence for your business. To "get found" on Google, a small business needs to maintain a profile. Join Randi Penfil from the "Grow with Google" partner program and SCORE Bucks County for this FREE webinar on how to create and maintain your business profile on Google.
Google My Business is a free tool for local businesses who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. Learn how to create and/or update your listing, hide your address and take advantage of a free website. Plus, a live demo showing tips and tricks when using your business profile. In this session we’ll show you how to: Create or claim your Google My Business listing Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps, Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers, and Create a free website using the info from your business listing
You will understand:
- How your business profile helps your business appear in a Google search and on the maps section.
- How to get your business profile verified.
- Why you should be updating your business profile.
You will learn:
- The best way to update your profile.
- How posts can help your business appear in a search.
- The webinar will go live using the tool so you can see "how to" in action!