How I can help you
My volunteering with SCORE is the outcome of years of experience now able to be shared with others starting out or situated in the business world. Formally trained and educated in many disciplines, the knowledge gained is available for others needing guidance.
Initial business planning as well as on going planning are steps necessary to formulate basics ideas. Setting and writing goals are also important in moving forward. Customer support, organizing, sales training and coaching, selective and team selling approaches, management leadership, and effective communication skills are offered to better guide your plan.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
Rutgers University: BA in Psychology
Dale Carnegie Management Series
· Principles of Professional Sales: American
· Xerox Selling Skills, Levels I & II
· Tom Hopkins Sales Boot Camp
· American National Standards Institute;
· Co-authored safety standards draft for safety
mats and safety edges section.
· Contributed to Robotics Institute Association
· UL 325 subcommittee
· US Patents 5,001,310; 5,142,109