How Do I Bring My New Product to Market?
When it comes to bringing a new product to market, there are many ways to do it. Unfortunately, most entrepreneurs, startups, and inventors go about it the wrong way. There is always a right way and wrong way to do something. During this webinar, I will take you through the steps to bring your product to market.
- Make sure your great product idea is not already on the market
- Secure a provisional patent
- Ensure the feasibility of producing the product & put together a non-disclosure agreement before sharing your product idea with people in your relevant industry
- Hire an engineering consultant to help you design your product
- Research the manufacturer(s), vet three manufacturers and develop benchmarks based on cost, feasibility, and other product recommendations